We produce PISTON PINS AND OTHER FORGED PARTS FOR THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY.
FAPERSA ICSA was born on 1st September 1963, by an enterprise group dedicated to the commerce of automotive parts, and with entirely national capitals
From the beginning, we have searched for the manufacturing quality products, according to the market demands.
This allowed us to have a high participation in the local market, aftermarket segments and supplying local terminals (OE).
In the same way, the international market, is the main destination of our production, also attending Aftermarket and Original Equipment, through our prestigious customers
Currently, due to the production capacity, our plant is one o biggest of South America.
Make all the productive products in an integral way, having our own laboratories for control and product testing.
The quality system is certificate by the IATF 16949:2016 norm.
We also have Inmetro product certification, required by the Brazilian market, which is one of our main markets.
Fapersa export more than 80% of its production for different countries: Germany, Brazil, United States, México, Turkey, Venezuela, among others.
- 1963 -
- Born on 1st September 1963, by an enterprise group dedicated to the commerce of automotive parts, and with entirely national capitals
- 1986 -
- In 1986, the factory was relocated, covering an area of 3000m2, in a premise of 4800 m2 .
- 1992 -
- Since 1992, in the middle of business generated by Mercosur, we sign a trade agreement with MAHLE Ltda do Brasil for parts interchanging
- 1995 -
- Start to supply in a massive way for local OE manufacturers at Argentina
- 1999 -
- The quality system was certificated under ISO 9002 norm
- 2004 -
- Start to export to South Africa, our 1st market abroad for Original Equipment
- 2005 -
- The quality system continues developing and the certification ISO 16949 is reached
- 2012 -
- The product certification is reached in Brazil under standard ABNT NBR ISO 18669.
- 2016 -
- New warehouse and commercial buildings were stablished in a new place next to the factory
- 2017 -
- Start a new investments plan for Factory equipment
- 2018 -
- The new version of quality norm is certificated: IATF 16949:2016